Saturday, May 28, 2016

Beauty News : Illuminate by Ashley Tisdale

Some great news for the Tizzies around the world. Finally Ashley Tisdale has her makeup line available for purchase! I'm sure all our Tiz makeup addicts couldn't wait for that day. So let's have a closer look at that line.

Ash has created two palettes,  Beach Goddess and Night Goddess both having 12 color for the eyes and cheeks. Ashley said at one of her interviews that there are no rules in those palettes. Everyone can use whatever color of the palette they want and put it as an eyeshadow or as a contouring or highlighter or anything they want. That's something that I already do to be honest with my other palettes and suits me perfect. Besides the palettes she has launched some creamy cheak & lip tint and lip glosses, 6 shades each.


The cosmetics are budget friendly, considering that the palettes cost $18.00 and the blushers/lip tint $9.00 and so do the lip glosses. I haven't find the shipping costs on the Illuminate website but considering that it is made by bh cosmetics I could guess that the fees are written there and everyone can check out what it would cost them depending on their zip code.

You can check out the cosmetics at illuminatecosmetics.com/ and some other stuff like behind the scenes. The products are cruelty free, bh cosmetics bear the leaping bunny symbol.

Sadly I don't owe any Illuminate cosmetics yet, but I am thinking of buying a couple of lip products because all the colors included the palettes I already have another lines, yes but I don't need something like that at the moment. What about you? Do you guys want to buy Ashley's line or have you already made your order? If so what which of them?





This post is in no way sponsored. 
I do not own any copyrights of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment