1. Tell us a little bit about your blog and why you decided to start blogging.My blog is mostly about skin care and makeup. I do some reviews and share some tips. I started blogging because...ummmm.... Alright I have to be honest! I was bored. I have nothing else to do and I can't find a job because I live in Greece so I have a jobless future. In the school year that has passed, I had English lessons, because I decided to have C2 exams, and Russian lessons as well. But now it is summer so I created this blog in order to keep my mind and myself in general occupied. No matter how weird this is, that's what introduced me to blogging and now I just love it.
2. How long have you been blogging?For about 2 months.
3. Do consider yourself a fashion blogger, a beauty blogger or both?I consider myself a beauty blogger.
4. List 3 things you love to do besides blogging.
- Pastry. I love making sweets, I love eating sweets. Actually I have a couple of accounts that my username is _chefwannabe_. I wanted it to be pastrychefwannabe but sadly it's too long for a username.
- Learn new things about cosmetics and discovering new products.
- Spending time with animals
5. What style of makeup do you enjoy the most:Natural, Trendy, Glamorous? Show us some of your best looks. Also, what is one beauty product you can't live without and why?I can't answer that question. I always enjoy playing with my makeup so I don't enjoy a look more than the others. Sometimes I enjoy having combinations of makeup styles, sometimes I don't even do my makeup. Depending on my mood that day I act likewise . I'm sorry but I don't have enough pics of my looks to show you right now. Mainly I take pictures of myself only when I feel pretty and I'm in the mood, if you know what I mean.
The product I can't live without is mascara for sure! A makeup look is never complete without mascara and wearing just mascara and nothing else can be considered as a makeup look. It just makes the eyes pop and that's all! Suddenly I look like a different person. Or maybe I think I do.
So that's it and there's more to come! Stay tuned. Next week we're having our very first project, don't forget to check out the other #BeautiesOnFire. Just click on that pic below for more.